USM Men's & Women's Lacrosse- Offer one day clinics and tournaments. Men's program often hosts one day clinics and the Women's program has hosted 3v3 tournaments.
Polar Bears Girls Lacrosse Camp- 2023 dates TBD. Last year at two day clinic was hosted in late June. Girls entering grades 5-8th grade with overnight and day options.
Maineiax Lacrosse- offers programs for boys and girls from beginner to high school. Programs include weekly clinics and indoor league play in the offseason, summer camps, travel teams in summer and fall. Facility on Riverside Street in Portland.
- Travel team tryouts April 2nd and 30th for girls from the 5th grade to 8th grade. Boys travel tryouts are the same dates for grades 2nd to 8th grade.
- Summer camps at various towns during the summer including South Portland and Cape Elizabeth.
Maine Mussels Lacrosse- offers travel programs for middle school and high school boys in the summer and fall. Winter indoor leagues for all ages in Topsham and Saco.
- Middle school program this spring at Waynflete on Wednesday nights with one tournament event. Starts March 15th.
- Summer team middle school tryouts on May 7th at Waynflete Turf from 5 to 8 pm and May 21st from 5:30 to 8:30 pm at Fitzpatrick.
4Leaf Lacrosse- Club teams and league play offered in the summer and fall for boys all ages. League play hosted at The Dome on Warren Ave during the winter months.
- Summer camp at Saint Joseph's College in Standish July 24-27th for boys and girls.
- Little Leafers clinics for boys and girls K-4th grade in June and July in Portland. Specific location TBD.
Premier Lacrosse League Academy- Professional lacrosse players providing instruction across the country with stops in Maine.
- March 12th- A one day clinic at UNE's Blue Turf in Biddeford. K-4 from 12 pm to 2 pm, 5th-8th grade from 2 pm to 4 pm and high school from 4 pm to 6 pm.
- July 10th-13th- Summer camp at UNE for boys ages 12 to 16. Options for overnight and day campers.
Powell Lacrosse Camp- Three day camp from June 20-22nd at Fitzpatrick Stadium from 9 am to 12 pm for rising 3rd grade to rising 10th grade. Kindergarten to 2nd grade from 10 am to 11 am.